12301 NE 10th Pl #102, Bellevue, WA 98005
(206) 275-1100
(206) 275-1122

Do I need a Tax Appeals Attorney?

Q: Do I need an Attorney to appeal my Assessed Value in Washington State?

A: No, you don’t need an attorney to appeal your assessed property values.

While there are many attorneys and law firms that claim to be experts in getting clients reductions in their property taxes, most are more costly than us. We are not a law firm, yet have 3 decades of experience in saving our clients money through property tax appeals. It is 90% of what we do on a daily basis.


© 2023 Hoppe & Associates, Inc. / top ↑  / Web Development by Spectacle Marketing